Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters
- Drafting & Review Production Cooperation Agreement, Programming Cooperation Agreement, and other Cooperation Agreements with Vendors (Actress/Talent, Outsource, Movie License, Etc.)
- Handling of Intellectual Property Rights licensing process (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
- Supervise the staff members of the legal department
- Min 35 years old.
- Candidate must at least Bachelor (S1) Degree in Law or equivalent
- Having min. 12 years of working experience (including 5 years in Managerial Position)
- Strong knowledge of corporate laws and regulations
- Having experience in corporate law compliance, drafting and negotiating contracts, dealing with government departments on compliance matters, and other related activities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be well organized, accurate in work, and able to work under pressure
- Have acquaintances and good relationships with government officials
- Experience in working with third parties (lawyers, law firms, etc.)
- Candidates must from Media / Entertainment/ Tbk Company
VISION & MISION
MD continues to produce soap operas based on the reality of life and other interesting stories that are full of meaning. The hope that can make the audience laugh or touched, come to feel the story that exists in every role and character that is served. MDs impressions are not solely produced for business and entertainment, but also for educating and giving moral messages to the audience.
Basically, MD intends to reach all levels of society of all ages with different levels of social life, because we believe every individual deserves quality entertainment.
We are here to provide it.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV